Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Everyone/ 2012 Wish List

Okay, I know it should be Happy New Years, but I didn't feel like changing it back after seeing the typo! This is my first post of the year and I have so many resolutions/wishes.  I am going to share my top 5.

My Top 5:

1: Become a published writer/storyteller/author(blah).

2: Put my book on the table as a conversation piece.  Oh that right there?  I wrote that.

3: Get in shape.  To be honest, I don't think that is going to happen but that's the reason its on the wish list!

4: Go to a convention so I can get autographs from as many famous people as I can.  Then I will sell it as a collection!

5: My last wish is to improve in any way possible even though I am perfect (yeah right!).  This include spending more time with the family, friends, etc.


What are your 5 Top Wishes for 2012?

6 comments:

  1. Rene Happy New Year! And I hope you can achieve all its goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Happy Birthday- it caught my eye. :) I enjoyed your wish list. I am right there with you with the first one and second one. I guess 3 would be to spend more time writing (and using my time better all around). I would like t 4 to be about getting into better shape- but I am not sure if I will work on it enough. For 5- I wish that money will be a little more abundant and a little less stressful.

    Wishing you the best of luck in 2012! May all your wishes come true.
    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks L.J.! I Know I am late but my updates are getting slower and slower through my email :(
    Happy Belated New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairday Morrow: I think I will take your wish for more money and put that on mines lol. God knows we can all use more, especially with less stress. I remember hearing the saying 'More Money More Problems,' well that is problems I am willing to live with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liachristo: Thanks my sister from overseas! It has been snowing here and I wish I was over there under the sunshine like you!

    ReplyDelete